What We Know About The New Disney+
By on April 12, 2019
Disney has been working on a Netflix type subscription service called Disney Plus and there haven’t been many details about it until yesterday.
Here is what we know:
- It will launch on November 12th and it’ll cost $6.99 a month.You can save a few bucks by choosing the $69.99 annual plan.
- On Day One, it’ll be stocked with a ton of your favorites including 18 Pixar movies, 13 animated classics that have previously been locked inside the Disney ‘vault,’ all the “Star Wars” films, Marvel titles like “Black Panther” and “Captain Marvel”, 100 Disney Channel Original Movies, and “nine exclusive originals.”
- Also, Disney+ will become the EXCLUSIVE streaming home for the entire 660-episode-plus library of “The Simpsons” since they just finalized their purchase of FOX.
- A ton of new Marvel shows starring characters from the Avengers
- Exclusive live-action show called “The Mandalorian” set in the Star Wars universe.
SO MUCH MORE!