Here are the eight most common pranks people pull on April Fools’ Day, according to a new survey. You can either use these to plan your last-minute prank, or to know what you should watch out for…
- Mind game pranks, like rearranging someone’s furniture and pretending nothing looks out of the ordinary.
- Scare tactics, like putting a fake spider on a person’s chair.
- Lying pranks, like telling your significant other you’re pregnant.
- A prank phone call.
- A food-related prank, like toothpaste in an Oreo.
- A “make things inaccessible” prank, like putting a stapler in Jell-O.
- An elaborate prank that you film for YouTube.
- A “toilet humor” prank, like cellophane on a toilet seat or putting fake poop in someone’s coffee.