10 Money-Saving Tips For The Holidays
By jennyd on December 4, 2023
We all start out thinking we will be able to pull off the best and biggest holiday but it sometimes comes at too high of a price. Especially for me right now as a single mom it gets harder every year. So I found these tips and wanted to share with you!! According to a recent survey by The Globe and Mail here are 10 Money-Saving Tips For The Holidays:
1. Set a hard budget and stick to it.
2. Trim your gift list to the essentials.
3. Buy in bulk at places like Costco to save on everyday items.
4. Suggest a change to expensive gift-giving traditions within your family or friend group.
5. Use your rewards points or miles for travel to save on expenses.
6. Take advantage of free gift wrapping services offered by retailers.
7. Use deal websites and loyalty points to save on dining out at restaurants.
8. Browse digital flyers for the best deals on groceries and gifts.
9. Send digital holiday cards instead of physical ones to save on postage costs.
10. Consider using public transportation or carpooling to save on transportation expenses.