Study predicts Denver’s Household holiday budgets
By Elizabeth Weiler on November 16, 2023
Denver, CO — A new study is predicting holiday budgets by city by, and there is no doubt numbers are higher than last years budgets.
Wallet hub used data like income, age, and the ratio of savings to monthly expenses for each population/city.
Specifically, the study ranked the top 550 states, and two Colorado cities ranked among the top 30.
However, Denver fell at ranking 124 at a budget of $1,599 which is still a comparatively high.
The top 10 cities are as follows:
- Palo Alto, California ($3,596)
- Bellevue, Washington ($3,576)
- Frisco, Texas ($3,546)
- Ellicott City, Maryland ($3,497)
- Flower Mound, Texas ($3,485)
- Sunnyvale, California ($3,483)
- Milpitas, California ($3,470)
- Mountain View, California ($3,399)
- Fremont, California ($3,321)
- The Woodlands, Texas ($3,316)
To view the full list of cities click here. Or view the map below which has the highest ranking holiday budgets in dark purple and the cities spending less in light blue.