Where Is Best Cheeseburger in the Denver Area??
By Melissa Moore on September 18, 2023
Happy National Cheeseburger Day!
Some say the cheeseburger was invented in Denver. There is a story that back in 1935, a trademark for the name “cheeseburger” was awarded to Louis Ballast of the Humpty Dumpty Drive-In in Denver. Does that mean we’re the founding city of cheeseburgers?
No matter if we are or not, Colorado has some delicious cheeseburgers! What is your favorite? After doing some research and testing of my own, here are some great cheeseburger spots in Colorado.
- Maggie’s Burgers – Ouray, CO – (Next door to Mr. Grump’s Brewery) – BEST cheeseburger I’ve had in CO.
- Bud’s Cafe & Bar – Sedalia, CO – No fries. Don’t even ask.
- The Castle Bar & Grill – Littleton, CO -off of Broadway and a cult favorite
- My Brother’s Bar – Denver, CO – Jalapeno cream cheese!
- Cherry Cricket – Cherry Creek & Littleton
- Platte River Bar & Grill – Littleton, CO
Okay- so what would you add to this list?? My teenage daughter voted for Shake Shack. Definitely good too!
Check here for some great cheeseburger deals today!
Love to hear from you!