Pitfalls of Online Dating Over 40
By Melissa Moore on October 21, 2022
I did it and lived to tell about it. Online dating. It’s not easy. In fact, it’s beyond difficult because there are so many nuances and unspoken ‘rules’.
Have you heard my story about the guy licking my face? Or the guy who forgot that he went out with me two weeks beforehand?
Good luck! – Melissa
Here are some of the pitfalls over 40 year-olds face with online dating:
- Discovering you have little in common with a date despite their bio suggesting otherwise
- Realizing there was no ‘spark’ on meeting in real life
- Knowing what red flags to look out for when dating online
- Finding out they are dating lots of other people at the same time (VERY common)
- Concerns the other person won’t resemble their profile pic
- Dates being much older in appearance than their profile pic suggests (AND shorter! )