3 Colorado Independent Coffee Shops Among Top 10 in USA
By jlawson on November 6, 2023
If you’re a Java lover, three Colorado independent coffee shops are among the best in the nation according to USA Today.
According to their readers here are the Colorado gems to visit.
At number 10 is “Prodigy Coffeehouse for a jolt of expertly brewed Joe that feels as good as it tastes! Prodigy’s apprentice program offers young adults an experience designed to build a foundation of skills for sustainable lives and economic mobility while enriching the local community.” They have two locations in Denver, one on Colorado Blvd and in Globeville.
At number 9 on the list is FeelLove Coffee, a local independent coffee chain with a location in Utah and Loveland, CO “and a promise of “magic in every cup. Visit for craft coffees, pastries, and vegan brunch options.” according to the story.
At No. 4 is Bestslope Coffee Company in Fruita, west of Grand Junction. Next time you’re on the Western Slop, give them a try. They’re recognized for “fair trade, single origin beans roasted with care in the mountain town of Fruita, Colorado. In addition to roasting on-site, Bestslope also makes all its own syrups, as well as delicious baked goods and breakfast burritos right there in the kitchen.”
Congratulations to our Colorado independent coffee shops!
Here is the full list, and you can read the story here from USA Today.
10 best independent coffee shops
- Big Shoulders Coffee – Chicago, Illinois
- Jersey Java & Tea Co. – Haddonfield, New Jersey
- Stauf’s Coffee Roasters – Columbus, Ohio
- Bestslope Coffee Company – Fruita, Colorado
- The Flying Joe – Perrysburg and Toledo, Ohio
- Hawaiian Aroma Caffe – Honolulu, Hawaii
- Kollective Coffee + Tea – Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Joshua Tree Coffee Company – Joshua Tree, California
- FeelLove Coffee – Utah and Colorado locations
- Prodigy Coffeehouse – Denver, Colorado