Top 10 Things Denver Parents Worry About for Kids
By Melissa Moore on September 13, 2021
As parents we worry – that’s part of the job. What are we really worrying about though?
Take a look at this list of the top 10 things parents worry about for their children. Do you agree?
Top 10 Things Denver Parents Worry About For Their Children
1. That they aren’t spending enough time with them
2. They aren’t eating a healthy diet
3. They don’t ‘fit in’ with other kids at nursery / pre-school / school
4. They aren’t sleeping enough
5. That they can’t help them with their problems in general
6. They aren’t doing well in nursery / pre-school / school
7. They have a skin complaint, such as psoriasis, eczema, dry or sensitive skin
8. They aren’t achieving as much as other children their age
9. They aren’t making enough friends
10. Other children might bully them because of how they look