Pull apart, sticky Monkey Bread will please everyone! This easy recipe is perfect for Easter Morning, or actually any Sunday Morning!
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough, thawed, cut into pieces (about 1 inch or less)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1 3 ounce package of cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Place cut up dough in a greased rectangular baking dish. In a large saucepan, combine sugar, butter, pudding mix, milk and cinnamon and bring to a boil. Cook and stir 1 minute, remove from heat and pour over dough pieces.
- Cover loosely with parchment paper and let rise in a warm place for about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake, uncovered, until golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Immediately invert onto a serving plate.