Monkey Bread! For Easter …or weekend brunch!
By on April 8, 2019
Pull apart, sticky Monkey Bread will please everyone! This easy recipe is perfect for Easter Morning, or actually any Sunday Morning!
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough, thawed, cut into pieces (about 1 inch or less)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1 3 ounce package of cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Place cut up dough in a greased rectangular baking dish. In a large saucepan, combine sugar, butter, pudding mix, milk and cinnamon and bring to a boil. Cook and stir 1 minute, remove from heat and pour over dough pieces.
- Cover loosely with parchment paper and let rise in a warm place for about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake, uncovered, until golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Immediately invert onto a serving plate.