How To Tell If You’re Frugal or Just Cheap?
By Melissa Moore on April 14, 2023
We’ve all heard someone who is described as being cheap.
Are they really cheap or just frugal? There is a difference.
Take a look at this list- this is when you know you’re Cheap and not just Frugal.
14 Signs You Are Cheap and NOT Frugal
|14 Signs You’re Cheap Not Frugal … According to a new article by Finance Buzz
1. You skip things that are important just to save money
2. You refuse to tip appropriately
3. You overindulge in free samples at Costco and elsewhere (maybe you’re just hungry?)
4. You take creamer cups and condiment packets from restaurants
5. You grab more than 1 treat from the free candy bowl
6. You go dumpster diving
7. You pretend to forget your wallet when dining with friends
8. You complain about items and services just to get a discount
9. You buy things, use them, and then return them
10. You steal supplies from work