Everybody wants to eat their Grilled Veggies!
By on July 12, 2019
Even the fussiest eater can’t resist fresh grilled vegetables. This simple and easy recipe brings out the sweet and savory taste of your vegetables!
3 bell peppers, seeded and halved (red, yellow, orange and green, mix em up)
3 yellow squash sliced lengthwise
3 zucchini sliced lengthwise
3 Japanese eggplant sliced lengthwise
12 cremini mushrooms
12 green onions
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- Heat your grill to medium heat
- Brush the vegetables with 1/4 cup of the oil to coat lightly. Sprinkle the vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Using a Grill Pan, working in batches, grill the vegetables until tender and lightly charred all over, Start with the Bell Peppers for 8-10 minutes, 7 minutes for the squash, eggplant, and mushrooms; 4 minutes for the green onions.
- Arrange the vegetables on a platter.
- whisk the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, parsley, and basil in a small bowl to blend.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle over the vegetables.
- Serve the vegetables, warm or at room temperature.