Does your family take part in these CO Christmas traditions?
By Melissa Moore on December 20, 2023
Look out the window at the beautiful mountains and you’ll know why so many people love living here in Colorado. The mountains, the people and amazing weather.
Maybe you’re a native or new to Colorado, but do you know about these Colorado Christmas traditions?
- Leave your Christmas lights on through the National Western Stock Show in January
- New Year’s fireworks a top of Pikes Peak – Click here to read why and the story
- The Broadmoor’s gingerbread display– amazing – this year a boat!
- Torchlight parades in the mountains –Telluride has one that starts at the top of the gondola and comes down the mountain
- NORAD Santa Tracker – so fun for the kids! Click here to see it! Currently there is a countdown to Christmas and animated elves getting ready for the big day
- Tea at the Brown Palace – This is something special and unique to Denver
- Downtown Denver holiday lights tour – including the City & County Building
What is your favorite activity to do around Colorado during the holidays?