Do Dads Care About Father’s Day?
By jlawson on June 16, 2023
A new survey by Swagbucks reveals that 20% of people think dads don’t care about Father’s Day. 74% of dads say they do. Other findings:
– 31% of people think their father would prefer to spend quality time with the family instead of receiving a gift.
– most popular gift choices are gift cards followed by clothing and something related to dad’s favorite hobby.
– 51% of dads don’t like the stereotype that they are a bad babysitter
– 47% of dads don’t like the stereotype that they can’t cook
– 87% of people have learned a valuable lesson from their father
– 37% of people have learned how to be handy around the house from their father.
And … According to a survey of 2,000 men by Omaha Steaks, here are the
TOP TRAITS WE GOT FROM OUR DAD
Take grilling very seriously 37%
Repair things instead of buy them new 35%
Get really into corny jokes 28%
Tell your kids to ask their mother 26%
Falling asleep on the couch with the game on 25%
Grunt when I get off the couch 25%
Mute commercials 22%
Love to mow the lawn 22%
Don’t like when people touch the thermostat 21%
Finish everyone else’s plate at a restaurant 18%