Denver Public Schools announced they are serving meals to all students between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m., and then again from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. starting March 16 through April 3.
- Abraham Lincoln High School
- Bruce Randolph School
- Cowell Elementary School
- The Evie Dennis campus
- Denver Center for International Studies Baker
- Manual High School
- The Montbello campus
- North High School
- Place Bridge Academy
- Joe Shoemaker School
- STRIVE Prep – Sunnyside
Adams 12 School District will provide breakfast and lunch for children ages 1 to 18. Starting on March 17 and running through March 27, meals will be served between 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Horizon High School – 5321 E. 136th Avenue, Thornton , CO
- Legacy High School – 2701 W. 136th Avenue, Broomfield, CO
- Mountain Range High School – 12500 Huron Street, Westminster, CO
- Northglenn High School – 601 W 100th Place, Northglenn, CO
- Thornton High School – 9351 N Washington Street, Thornton, CO
Aurora Public Schools will provide breakfast and lunch to children under 18. They expect to start providing those meals starting on March 18, but no further details have been released.
Boulder Valley School District will hand out meals on March 17 and 19 between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. at the following locations:
- Boulder — Columbine, Creekside, Crestview, University Hill Elementaries
- Broomfield — Emerald Elementary
- Lafayette — Pioneer and Sanchez Elementaries
- Louisville — Louisville Middle School
- Nederland — Nederland High School
Brighton 27J School District will provide meals to children under 18 from March 17 until March 20 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Overland Trail Middle–North Lot (455 North 19th Ave.)
- Vikan Middle–West Lot (879 Jessup St.)
Douglas County Schools will provide lunches to students. They say it will likely follow its summer meal plan. Further dates, times and locations have not been released.
Elbert County School District says all school employees will report to work on March 16 and 17 to help with “grab and go” meals for children under 18. Further details about times and locations were not released.
Englewood Schools will provide grab and go meals at Bishop and Cherrelyn Elementary Schools from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Greeley-Evans District 6 will hand out breakfast and lunch starting March 23 at select locations which have not been named yet.
Jeffco Public Schools will serve meals starting March 16 until March 27 between 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. and between 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Arvada K-8
- Colorow Elementary
- Conifer High
- Edgewater Elementary
- Foothills Elementary
- Lasley Elementary
- Parr Elementary
Lewis-Palmer School District near Monument will provide meals starting March 16 between noon and 3 p.m. and also between 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. at Tri-Lakes Cares on Jefferson Street.
Littleton Public Schools has not announced information about supplemental meals.
Mapleton Public Schools is offering meals at the following locations, however dates and times were not released:
- Meadow Community School (9150 Monroe St, Thornton) – west side of the building.
- Skyview Campus (8990 York St., Thornton) – north of Academy/ Clayton building.
- Welby Community School (1200 E. 78th Ave., Denver) – north side of the building.
- York International School (9200 York St., Thornton) – in the bus loop
- Global Primary Academy (7480 N. Broadway, Denver) – bus loop by GPA.
Poudre School District will hand out meals to families below (dates and times were not released):
- 1301 Blue Spruce Dr., Fort Collins, CO
- 2600 N. Lincoln Ave., Loveland, CO
St. Vrain Valley School District will hand out meals starting March 16 through March 20 between 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Timberline PK-8
- Northridge Elementary School
- Altona Middle School
- Sunset Middle School
- Soaring Heights PK-8
- Frederick High School
- Mead Middle School
- Lyons High School (12-12:30)
- Hygiene Elementary School (11-11:30)
- Niwot High School
- Learning Services Center
Thompson School District announced several locations and times for families to pick up meals.
Weld RE-1 will hand out meals on March 24 through March 27 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Pete Mirich Elementary School
- South Valley Middle School
- Valley High School
Weld RE-5J will provide meals at Milliken Elementary between 11 a.m. and noon each week day during their school closure.
Westminster School District will provide meals starting March 16 between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. during weekdays.
- Westminster High School
- Ranum Middle School
- Shaw Heights Middle School
- Scott Carpenter Middle School
Adams 14, Cherry Creek, Elizabeth, Park County, Sterling, Summit County, Weld RE-3J or Weld RE-8 school districts have not released information about supplemental meals.