3 Things To Have In Your Car This Colorado Winter
By Melissa Moore on November 5, 2023
Winter driving can be scary– especially here in Colorado when you’re in the mountains. How many times have you been stuck on I-70 barely moving because of traffic? Then there are the scary shortcuts that we’ve all taken to get somewhere that just didn’t pan out.
According to the American Red Cross, you should have these three things in your car this winter.
3 Things To Have in Your Car This Winter according to the American Red Cross:
- Sand – Use for traction if your tires get stuck
- Red Cloth– Use to help flag down help
- Flashlight– Good for use at night to help signal for help
Here are a few things that I would add to this list:
Melissa’s Winter Car List:
- Snacks – Protein bars or something like nuts
- Water –
- Extra windshield wiper fluid
- Extra cell phone charger that’s a battery
What else would you add to this list?